Webinar: Digital Health Tech Japanese Market Opportunities
At this webinar, learn about current business opportunities in Japan’s rapidly expanding Digital Health/Health Tech industry, how to enter the market, and support offered by government institutions.
The market for Digital Health/Health Tech is continuing to expand in Japan, with the effects of COVID-19 increasing global interest in the health tech industry. Japanese pharma and insurance companies are also proactively developing the market through joint business and investment with overseas startups. Municipalities prioritizing foreign investment are also putting more effort into inviting overseas startups to Japan and offering various form of support for these businesses.
In this webinar you will learn about:
· Trends in Japan’s Digital Health/Health Tech market
· Japan’s medical system and anticipated changes due to Covid-19
· Examples of Japanese local municipalities establishing advanced health data platforms
· Points of consideration when Japanese pharma companies do joint business with startups
· Concerns felt by Health Tech startups looking to develop market in Japan and their strategy
· Support structures for entering Japan (JETRO, Hyogo Prefecture, City of Kobe)
· Business support through the Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster, Japan’s most advanced Life Sciences industry ecosystem
Date: February 11, 2021 2:00 – 3:30PM PST
Cost: Free of charge